Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Hall of Shame...

Hello all, I am here in Beautiful San Francisco enjoying my spring break and have finally got access to the internet. So the topic of discussion is once again going to be about politics. We all know that politics is dirty and that there isn’t much we can do to change that. Over the years I have been really frustrated by all the dirty politics that have played out on the national stage. But I have finally found who I believe to be the dirtiest and most sickening politician of them all… that’s right Ladies and Gents his name is Newt Gingrich!!! I am sure most of you have heard by now about him cheating on his wife while trying to impeach President Clinton for messing around with Monica. What a hypocrite… for someone to have the audacity to do that is unbelievable. Again I know politics are dirty and that we have “bad guys” on both sides, but Gingrich has earned the top spot on my Hall of Shame.

No comments: